On Friday, March 13th at 9:00 AM, David Rubenstein interviewed six local CEOs, all Economic Club members, on how their organizations or companies and industries are managing and implementing changes to continue doing business in the current environment of the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
Interview Participants in order (hyperlinked to video):
- Hon. Sylvia Mathews Burwell, President, American University
- Dr. David Skorton, President and CEO, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Jo Ann Jenkins, CEO, AARP
- Peter Scher, Chairman of the Mid-Atlantic Region & Head of Corporate Responsibility, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Roger Krone, Chairman and CEO, Leidos
- Matt Kelly, CEO, JBG SMITH